For most children, the middle years of primary schooling is a time for continuing exploration of their place in the world.
- Teachers introduce children to a wide range of activities that will help promote knowledge and skill development, social interaction and emotional awareness.
- Social awareness continues to evolve and your child will develop a more sophisticated understanding of their place in the classroom and world around them.
- Physical development is quite marked during these years and your child will learn a wide range of movement skills through a specialised Physical Education program.
- Miriwoong language learning is continued in Year 2 to Year 4 in partnership with the Miriwoong Language Nest at Mirima Dawang Woorlab-Gerring Lanugage and Culture Centre.
- A large variety of environment and sustainability initiatives are conducted to encourage and develop an empathy for local and global care.
- Creative skills and techniques develop and are nurtured in all forms, whether through language, performing arts or the visual arts through a specialised Music and Visual Arts program.